Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Lenkenek pedig

a szokincse es a fogalmazasi keszsege viragzik mostanaban. nagyon preciz mondatokat artikulal, olyanokat mint:

I am not doing yoga? I am doing yoga.
I smell something stinky here... It is my toots.
Shall we buy this and take it home? It is my darling.
Tara, shall we read something? Shall we go for a walk?
(az ejszaka kozepen) Let' go downstairs and make breakfast.
Schooner (a kutya) is not funny, he is growling, he does not talk to us.
Bapu turned on the hand dryer in the library. It is super duper duper duper scary.

- When I am bigger I will go school with a dress.
- What will you learn?
- I will how to uno, dos, tres, quatro, siete.

amikor meg par napja a konyvtarban jarunk, eltunt egy nagy fa jatek mogott, ahol a gyerek DVD-k polca van. hagytam, had elvezze a fuggetlen szorakozast, gondoltam a jatek-var valamelyik reszevel van elfoglalva, de amikor uta mentem, ez fogadott. meg az a felkialtas, hogy "I love these movies".


No comments:

Post a Comment